Our Obstetrics Services
Our Experience Makes Your Experience Better
As your obstetricians, we use sound clinical judgment and the latest equipment to monitor the health of you and your baby throughout your pregnancy.
The providers at Women’s HealthFirst apply the art and science of contemporary medicine to your prenatal care, labor, and delivery. Our expert, personalized, and compassionate care begins with your very first prenatal visit with us. We also do everything in our power to ensure you are prepared at each stage of your pregnancy. Our obstetricians and physician assistants pride themselves on positive and productive doctor-patient communication and teamwork for the best pregnancy outcomes.
The obstetrical services available at Women’s HealthFirst include:
- Routine Prenatal Care
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Twin Pregnancy | Multiples
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Gestational Diabetes
- Chronic Hypertension
- History of Preterm Labor
- Genetic Testing
- Carrier Screening
- Postpartum Blues or Depression
- Osteopathic Manipulative Techniques
- VBAC: Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
We are proud to be affiliated with two highly regarded hospitals in the area:
1555 Barrington Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
800 W. Central Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Because our providers are on staff at these facilities, we can offer our patients the convenience of receiving the very best medical care while remaining close to home.
For our obstetrical patients, each of these medical facilities offers the following advantages:
- Birthing suites that allow patients to labor, deliver, and recover in a home-like atmosphere
- An anesthesiologist who can administer an epidural anesthetic for your labor comfort and is immediately available in case a C-section is necessary
- 24-hour neonatology coverage during your labor and delivery (a neonatologist is a specially trained pediatrician who can be called to attend to your delivery and is trained to handle all problems encountered with a newborn baby)
- Level III Special Care Nurseries to safely deliver and care for babies as early as 31 weeks and those with a very low birth weight
Obstetricians in Buffalo Grove, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Barrington & Bartlett, IL
Are you expecting, or hoping to be? Choosing the right obstetrician is one of many decisions you’ll be making throughout the course of your pregnancy. Make sure you’ve got an obstetrician you trust, like one of the OB-GYN physicians at Women’s HealthFirst. We’ve been serving patients like you in northwest suburban Chicago for more than 35 years.