Our Gynecology Services
Full-Service Women's Health Care
The providers at Women’s HealthFirst are committed to helping women achieve and maintain their optimal level of health and vitality. Our gynecology team is available to provide appropriate screenings, vaccinations, and preventive care recommendations. In the event you experience any difficulties, such as pelvic pain, menstruation issues, an abnormal Pap smear, and vaginal or bladder infection, you are in good hands.
The board-certified OB-GYNs and physician assistants at Women’s HealthFirst will take the time to thoroughly assess your condition and discuss all your treatment options before creating and implementing a care plan. Should you require surgery, our OB-GYN surgeons are dedicated to using minimally invasive procedures, including robotic-assisted surgery, whenever possible.
The gynecology services available at Women’s HealthFirst include:
- Well-Woman Visits | Annual Exams
- Teen | Adolescent Gynecology
- Abnormal Pap Smears | HPV
- Colposcopy and LEEP Procedures
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Birth Control Options
- IUD Insertion and Removal
- Nexplanon Contraception
- Painful Periods and Heavy Periods
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Vaginal Discharge and Infections
- Vulvoscopy and Treatment of Chronic Vaginitis
- UTI: Urinary Tract Infections
- PMS: Premenstrual Syndrome
- Pelvic Pain
- Fertility Evaluations
- Perimenopause and Menopause
- STD/STI Screening
- Endometriosis Diagnosis and Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Preconception Counseling and Family Planning
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Are you looking for a gynecologist in northwest suburban Chicago? With five locations there’s bound to be a Women’s HealthFirst location near you.
Gynecologists in Buffalo Grove, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Barrington & Bartlett, IL
To get started, call the main phone line at Women’s HealthFirst at (847) 808-8884. You can also request an appointment and one of our schedulers will be in contact!