Contact Us | Locations
The friendly staff at Women’s HealthFirst welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our obstetrics and gynecology services, please call our obgyn offices at (847) 808-8884. You can also send us a message below.
To schedule an appointment at any of our offices, new patients can call our main phone line at (847) 808-8884 or use our secure online appointment request form. Established patients are encouraged to visit the convenient online patient portal to request an appointment, message our team, update their records, and more.
5 ObGyn Offices Near Chicago, Illinois
Buffalo Grove, IL
600 W. Lake Cook Rd., Suite 120
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
1931 N. Meacham Rd., 2nd Floor
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Hoffman Estates, IL
Building 3, Suite 2350
1555 N. Barrington Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
- Barrington, IL
530 N. Hough St., Suite 110
Barrington, IL 60010
1041 W. Stearns Rd.
Bartlett, IL 60103
OUR OFFICE LOCATIONS
HOSPITALS WE ARE AFFILIATED WITH
What Else You Need to Know
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Women’s HealthFirst, and they will contact us.
If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to our doctors after our regular hours, please call our office at (847) 808-8884. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
We pride ourselves on being available for your routine, as well as urgent obstetrical and gynecological needs.
In most instances, we can offer you an appointment the same day, but certainly within 24 hours. For urgent visits, you may be asked to go to a particular Women’s HealthFirst location based on provider or ultrasound availability. There may also be instances when we direct you to an emergency room or directly to Labor and Delivery at the hospital.
During office hours, your medical questions will be answered by board-certified physician assistants (PAs). Since they also see patients, they will prioritize your call back after reviewing your chart. Any requests for an MD/ PA phone call within 2 hours of closing that are not considered emergencies may not be returned the same day.
Results of blood work, Pap smears, or mammograms are usually processed in the office within 72 hours after receiving the report from the lab or hospital. While a hospital may state that your mammogram or ultrasound report will be faxed to us “tomorrow,” it does not mean that your Women’s HealthFirst physician has seen and/or signed off on the report yet.
At Women’s HealthFirst, we accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call us to find out if we accept your plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, most major credit cards, and CareCredit.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at:
- (847) 776-4014 (in English)
- (847) 776-4049 (en Español)
- Aetna HMO, PPO, POS
- Blue Shield PPO
- Beech Street /PPO Next
- Cofinity PPO/Aetna Affiliate
- Cigna HMO, PPO, POS/Great West
- HDN PPO
- HFN PPO
- Humana PPO, POS
- Medicaid/HFS for Pregnancy (with Illinois Health Connect)
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Unicare PPO
- United Healthcare HMO, PPO, POS
The following will help streamline your check-in when you arrive at one of our offices for your appointment:
- Arrive 15-30 Minutes Early. If this is your first appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early. Established patients should arrive 15 minutes early. This allows our staff time to copy relevant documents and collect any required co-pays. You may also be asked to provide a urine specimen at this time.
- New-Patient Forms. To streamline your first visit with us, please print and complete these forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Insurance Card and Other Relevant Documents. It is essential that you have your insurance card, photo ID, and other relevant material with you – including physician referrals and any relevant diagnostic or other test results ordered by another physician. Insurance provider policies often dictate that we can only see you with a valid insurance card and upon payment of the appropriate co-pay. This is very important, as it will prevent you from receiving unnecessary bills related to your care.
- Cancellation Fee. Office examinations and procedures require the blocking of rooms and provider times. Appointments that are continually rescheduled or any procedure that is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance may incur charges.
- Delays May Occurs. Please be aware that it is the nature of OB-GYN care that emergencies may arise, causing a delay in your appointment time. It is the goal of the physicians and physician assistants at Women’s HealthFirst to honor your scheduled appointment time to the best of their abilities.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
At Women’s HealthFirst, we always work to accommodate your needs in a timely manner. Referrals to specialists are usually processed in 1-3 business days. Precertification for a CT scan or MRI can take up to 7 business days. To check your precertification status, please call Cassandra at (847) 808-8884, ext. 8131.