Fees & Insurance
Women's HealthFirst, LLC and its providers are contracted with most major health plans and submit to most major insurances. Because plan memberships are constantly changing and renaming, we encourage you to verify participation of our providers with member services at your insurance company or through your human resources department at your place of employment to maximize your insurance benefits.
If you participate in a major plan which is not listed, we encourage you to contact your insurance carrier and request that they forward plan information to our Practice Administrator, Linda Schmid-Sommer, for Women's HealthFirst to consider.
Women's HealthFirst accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Payment for services is expected at the time of visit; with verification of plan participation, you may be required to make a co-payment. A schedule of our fees can be provided for you; we would be happy to inform you of estimated fees when scheduling an appointment.
For payment and insurance issues, you can contact our billing service directly at 847.776.4014 for English, and 847.776.4049 en Espanol.
- Aetna HMO, PPO, POS
- Blue Shield PPO
- Beech Street /PPO Next
- Cofinity PPO/Aetna Affiliate
- Cigna HMO, PPO, POS/Great West
- HDN PPO
- HFN PPO
- Humana PPO, POS
- Medicaid/HFS for Pregnancy (with Illinois Health Connect)
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Unicare PPO
- United Healthcare HMO, PPO, POS
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO IL/ Blue Advantage HMO – Site 197, Northwest Suburban IPA (Associated with St. Alexius Medical Center and Northwest Community Hospital)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO IL/Blue Advantage HMO – Site 336, Northwest Community Health Partners (Associated with Northwest Community Hospital)